Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I find blueprints/instructions on how to build my own wooden swing set?

So I have been planning on buying my son a wooden swing set. After reading the reviews about how the wood they give you is usually cheap and splits etc my husband and I have decided to build our own. Anyone know any websites that have different designs and instructions how to build them? Thanks in advance!|||You can get plans from a home improvement store.|||I ordered a "kit" from the website below. It is all the hardware and the instructions that you need to build the swing set and you supply your own wood. My husband and I were very happy not only with their customer service, but also the finished product. They can even recommend what type wood you should buy!|||http://www.detailedplay.com/SwingsetPlan鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment