Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are there any super popular 40s swing songs that would work?

i'm going to audition for american idol next year and i need a swing song. not just any old song...something classic and inspirational. Range is no object. I'm a male mezzo tenor with an incredibly huge range in full voice from low f (2nd octave) to high d (5th octave) Although I would prefer something no lower than A flat of 2nd octave and no higher than A of the 4th octave. Any suggestions?|||I always loved 'I'm beginning to see the light" I forget who sings it but we danced to it at our wedding. It's on the swingers movie soundtrack.|||Look at www.sheetmusicplus.com they have a section with songs from different decades, so you can get a songbook from the 1940's and then you can find something you want to sing

No comments:

Post a Comment