Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's the safest way to swing as a couple?

My wife brought up possibly swinging last night, and it's not that I wouldn't be for it, but I have two chief reservations, the first of which is, what is the safest way to swing? I've read that joining a community of swingers makes it safer, but I'm wondering if any of these communities would make testing mandatory. That seems safest. We are thinking of swinging with another couple, are there websites for couples that want to swing?|||I would say first find a swingers club. They are in most states. There you have like minded people. Attend several sessions, ake friends, get social. Once you find a couple after several visits that seem mutually compatable start with soft swinging then move up as you get comfortable. Make sure everyone uses condoms.|||There are Saunders websites as well as craigslist but each has pitfalls. Clubs can be just as problematic, but you need to figure out if you want several couples, guys, women, swapping etc. What are the ground rules you have set. From there you can decide and what I might suggest is to interview others and require regular testing as well.


Make sure you have no jealousy issues, total trust, always arrive and leave as a couple and you will find it great. I love my wife, but enjoy sex w others as well and watching her w others.|||The only true way to safe is to use a condom, or insist on one being used. Most just take the chance with a little get to knowing the other party. Adultfriendfinder has all you can handle as far as finding others. Get the silver membership instead of gold, and you'll be amazed... Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment