Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best tennis racquet for a smooth slower swing?

You know what I'm talking about. Not something like nadals erratic swing but something similar to murrays or federers swing. I'm looking for a racquet that is pinpoint and keeps the ball in when going for power. String recomendation would also help|||Federer uses the ksixone so that may be good for you. I find the babolat pure drive gt plus offers more power and control with a smooth swing. I have a good power forehand with it with good consistency Using a smooth swing. I like prince synthetic gut 16 strigs on t strung at 59, but lexilon and babolat pro hurricane strngs are also good. A hybrid with pro hurricane and vs strings feels good too. String at your prefence. Anyway, look into the pure drive series or a ksixone.

No comments:

Post a Comment