Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does the medicus dual hinge swing trainer work?

I've seen advertisements for the medicus dual hinge swing trainer and I was wondering if it actually produced as dramatic of results as it advertises. My handicap is 6 now, and I want to get it down to scratch. Do you think one of these medicus things would help?|||I own the driver and the 5 iron. Don't use them as much as I should. I like them. they help groove the swing. BUt what I noticed is that I concentrate so much on arm positioning, that I forget about proper hip rotation and weight shift. I like them, I find they get me back on track when I completely fall off (at the range of course, they are illegal on the course.) I usually try to take a few swings in the parking lot and find it helps.





I think they are worth the money, my father in law returned his the same day he bought the driver. Hated it. So to each their own, caveat emptor, and make sure you know the return policy.|||I use a similar club from another company. Either is fine. It forces you to SLOW down your swing. It will also find swing faults, such as weak wrists. It's one of the few golf "gimmicks" that I still use. Another is a "heavy" club, much like a baseball player uses to warm up.





Good luck with golf.|||Probably, I've never used it personally but I've never seen bad reviews about it. Medicus is probably the most trusted brand when it comes to game-improvement equipment. I think it would be a good investment|||it keeps your swing on the correct plane

No comments:

Post a Comment