Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I get a free pony tire swing pattern or horse tire swing pattern ?

Where can I get a free pony tire swing pattern? I have seen the daves garden 4" sketch but it lacks in detail. I would pay for pony tire swing plans or horse tire swing pattern, it just has to be detailed.|||www.ponytireswingplans.com





Daves garden is a sketch that is around 4" and lacks in spinal detail as well as scaling issues. I bought mine at www.ponytireswingplans.com, it is a full size pattern.





Or





Go to Ebay and type in horse tire swing pattern / pony tire swing plans and you can buy ponytireswingplans.com's full size plan through them. (for those that want it to be more secure)





Hope this helps,





Tammie|||http://howtoplanto.com/Pony-Tire-Swing-Plans.html

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment